This course prepares the preacher for the construction and delivery of the sermon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the task of expository preaching.
- Discuss different types of expository preaching.
- Formulate the proposition of an expository sermon.
- Apply the techniques of effective pulpit speech.
- Analyze the unique challenges presented by diverse preaching contexts or methods: (a) ethical/social issues, (b) children, and (c) storytelling.