What is the process SATS will follow with this scholarship?
The process starts with this general advertising of the scholarship. The due date for applications is 10th January 2022. Thereafter, a panel of SATS academics will read through all applications and draw up a shortlist of the three most promising candidates. They will submit a recommendation to SATS’ Senior Management Team for approval. Next, SATS will engage with the chosen candidate to clarify the final details and conditions of the scholarship. The chosen candidate will be announced by 1st February 2022. Finally, arrangements will be made for the candidate to formally commence their PhD studies.
How do I apply?
Write an essay and email it to Marilyn Schott, the SATS Ph.D. registrar, at [email protected]. The essay must include the following:
- Your personal profile including a description of the ministry in which you are involved (100-200 words)
- Preliminary title (10-25 words)
- An abstract (200-300 words)
- A short explanation of the uniqueness of your proposed research (50-100 words)
- A short description of the potential significance of your proposed research (100-200 words)
- Tell us why you think you merit the scholarship (100-200 words)
For further information
Please contact Marilyn Schott ([email protected])