This course is a study of the central mission of God evaluating His interaction with humanity through missions in a global context.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Define the mission of God (Missio Dei) and identify its various dimensions.
- Articulate the biblical bases for engagement in the mission of God.
- Identify the implications of major global trends for the mission strategy of twenty-first-century churches.
- Identify missional challenges for the church in the Global South and develop Bible-based, Christ-centred theological responses.
- Describe the missions’ strategies and methods of a church or a Christian organization in your local context.