This course provides an in-depth study of the exhilarating Acts of the Apostles, the Early Church, and of the Holy Spirit. This subject paints a portrait of how Christianity burst onto the scenes of the Judea-Greco-Roman world.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the essential principles presented in the book.
- Have a general understanding of the whole text of the book.
- Determine the meaning of the more difficult passages in the book.
- Originate practical applications for the principles presented in the book at both a church and a personal level.
- Equip to make the transition from an interactive text methodology to a research-based method of study.