Greek 1A is the first step on the journey towards reading and interpreting the Greek New Testament.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define approximately 300 common Greek words.
- Identify the diagnostics for parsing Greek nouns and adjectives.
- Parse and form Greek nouns and adjectives correctly.
- Translate and interpret Greek nouns, adjectives, prepositions, and pronouns correctly.
- Translate simple passages of the Greek NT into English.
- Participate in simple Greek conversations.